Con unas medidas aproximadas de 18 centímetros de largo por 17 centímetros de ancho, este tocado pillbox (o estilo Jackie) es la pieza perfecta para completar tu look en cualquier ocasión especial, ya sea de día o de noche, como invitada de boda, cenas, bautismos, etc.
Realizado con una seda estampada sobre una base de sinamay, este tocado tan bonito y único te hará deslumbrar en cualquier momento especial.
Este tocado se sujeta con una peineta y dos presillas y está rematado con una etiqueta de tela en la parte interior.
Inverness, este tocado tan elegante, está listo para ser enviado tras el momento de la compra, por lo que se enviará a la dirección facilitada a través de Etsy 3-5 días después del mismo. Llegará en una preciosa caja, listo para que lo uses o para ser regalado a alguien especial.
¡Este tocado Jackie será el complemento perfecto para tus conjuntos, y te servirá para muchos momentos y ocasiones especiales!
¿Por qué no añadir una etiqueta personalizada a tu tocado, o para hacer un regalo especial? Más info aquí: https://www.etsy.com/listing/201162313/personalized-custom-label-fascinators
Cada pieza se hace con mimo y cariño, por lo que podría haber pequeñas diferencias entre la imagen y la pieza que recibas. Aún así, intentaré que esas diferencias sean muy limitadas e inapreciables, pero esto hace que cada tocado sea único.
Si prefieres este tocado pillbox en otro color o material, házmelo saber: Estoy encantada de recibir encargos a medida y crearé un tocado especialmente para ti.
Por favor, echa un vistazo a mis políticas antes de realizar la compra:
♥♥ ¡¡Gracias!! ♥♥
4-6 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a hat, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Palomilla, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may contact me at my mail address.
I love to make special custom items, contact me with what you have in mind!
I offer wholesale, please contact me for information on prices and size of orders, or any other question.
Express Shipping is also available. Please, let me know if you are interested and I will give you more information.