Fiona, this beautiful and gorgeous black winter wool felt hat is perfect for your everyday in fall and winter, wrapping up you warm during cold days, or a Christmas gift idea for her.
This black felt visor hat cap is hand blocked and shaped a have a grey velvet ribbon. This black winter hat for women is going to make you dazzling in every moment you wear it.
Please, it is necessary you measure your head diameter before add this hat to the shopping list.
Fiona, this elegant felt cap hat, will be handmade upon purchase and will be shipped to the address specified on Etsy within 3-5 business from purchase date with Registered Mail. Express Shipping is also available.
This headpiece will arrive nicely packaged, waiting to be unwrapped by you or ready to be gifted to a loved one. It will be the perfect accessory for your outfits. This women wool felt hat will serve you well for many occasions and moments!
Why not add a personalised custom label to your hat or a special touch for a gift? More info here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/209553563/personalised-custom-label-personalized
All my headpieces are lovingly handcrafted; this means there can be some very small differences between the pictures and the item you'll receive. I try to keep these differences limited as much as possible, but the handmade nature of my pieces makes that all of them are unique.
If you fancy another color or material, just let me know: I love custom orders and I will be happy to create another piece for you!
Please, take a look to my shop policies before your purchase!
♥♥ Thank you!! ♥♥
4-6 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a hat, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Palomilla, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may contact me at my mail address.
I love to make special custom items, contact me with what you have in mind!
I offer wholesale, please contact me for information on prices and size of orders, or any other question.
Express Shipping is also available. Please, let me know if you are interested and I will give you more information.